[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood sends a Message

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Dec 29 18:03:14 PST 2012

Momma here. I have to give Elwood alot of credit here, the boy takes a beating daily from Sister Bessie--the younger. He takes it in stride, he jumps up on this throne-the toliet, the couch, somewhere to get away from her. She really gives him a ration.  Today he sent a message.
You see, I bought Bess a new "people" blanket for her crate. So soft and warm, and I got down on the floor and arranged the new blanket, tossed out the dog bed and thought, okay we will see how she like this. The crate door was ajar so she could go in and take a sniff.
A hour or so later I was chatting away on the phone, and I heard a noise. The next thing I knew was here comes Elwood-dragging Bessies new queen size blanket thru the dining room, into the living room and is headed for the front door.
I have to say I think Elwood announcing he has had enough--Bess on the other paw, well she gave him a total beatdown this afternoon, He got on the couch to get away and she bounced right on top of him and never slowed down.
It could be said Brudder Elwood has met his match.

Drool to all in need!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake