[Dailydrool] A visit!!

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 19:35:51 PST 2012

We had a lovely visit tonight with Aunties Wen and Pat and my favorite Bounder Edward.  Apparently Eddie's bow tie couldn't be located (just as well, the Salmon houndage and people are pretty casual), but he was a perfect guest.  The hosts were a bit snarky -- Geoffrey and Henry said quite clearly that three hounds are enough.  Molly was sweet to Eddie when she could bother getting off the couch where Auntie Wen was giving her lots of lovins.  We had a lovely evening despite some initial snarkiness and can't wait to come back to Florida to visit again!!  Laura