[Dailydrool] Bad snatch

Sabrina brii at sprynet.com
Sat Dec 29 21:09:26 PST 2012

Some of my family members really like spicy food. So during the
holidays, I made jalapeno muffins. My 4 year old grandson, who
generally likes spicy food, took a few bites then left the muffin
near the edge of the table. Ellie grabbed and swallowed, barely
chewing; but she did enough chewing to send her rapidly to the water
dish, where she drank and drank and drank; I gave her a bowl of ice
cubes, which she loves, and that seems to have done the trick. The
muffins also contained corn, which came out the next day undigested;
there was scooting, too; so I wonder whether the jalapenos burned coming out.

This holiday snatch was a great improvement over last year, when
Ellie jumped up and got 10 doggie pain pills belonging to our ailing
Golden Retriever, Hailey, and we spent lots of time and money in the ER.

Sabrina, Ellie, and Buddy