[Dailydrool] sad news

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sun Dec 30 09:53:27 PST 2012

We've had a lot going on here at my house lately and I got
behind in some of my correspondence, among them a
Drooler friend, Debbie Johnson of Stevens Point, WI.
Debbie had been diagnosed about a year ago, or maybe
a little longer, with leukemia.  She had been doing well
as far as I knew.  But today I checked my spam and I had
a notice that my last email to her wasn't delivered due to
a full mailbox, which concerned me that something had
happened.

Debbie passed away unexpectedly on November 24th
at her home. Many of you will recognize "Masterpiece
Bassets" in her tag line or in her posts to the Drool.
I know some of the secret pawtners will remember
her because she put a lot of care into her packages,
often doing handmade cards and papers.  She didn't
participate this year, but a volunteer sent her a care
package.

Maybe someone else on the Drool has been keeping
in touch with her and has more information. I don't
know.  But if anyone would like to send a card to the
family, please email me off list and I will give you the
address.

Debbie was only 57 years old - she had a beautiful
new puppy, Coleman, who was just 2 or 3 months
old.  She is survived by her husband, Tom, and
her son, Jason and of course, her hounds. I can't
remember all of their names but she loved them
dearly.

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny