[Dailydrool] Shredded Garbage

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 19:56:23 PST 2012

Someone wrote a post in the last couple of days about their Maggie Mayhem.
I love that name.  We call ours Maggie May but it should be Mayhem.  She is
the sweetest basset we have ever had.  She is big and spotted and goofy.
She loves bones and sometimes her bunny(stuffed).  She is on the couch with
me now with her head on my feet.

Today when my husband got home from church, someone had shredded the empty
carton of 1/2 and 1/2 that was thrown in the trash earlier.  It looked like
there had been a dog tug of war or a kitty fight or both.  There were parts
of it everywhere.  Several stinkers live here.  Ninja always looks
innocent, but I'm not so sure.  Marely goes from room to room telling us
off.  She is a little shrew.  Maggie usually picks things out of the can
because she is longer but I know she has help with the shredding.  The cans
are wired to the cabinet so she can't turn them over but she can still go
through what is on top and select her prize.

The kitties have debranched the tree mostly and we have given up.  When it
comes down it is going.  The branches are too loose.  They love to snooze
on the tree skirt because if is velvety and put there just for little
kitties to sleep on.  The tree was for them to climb.  We like to
accommodate.

Everyone says it is time for bed.  We will say good night.  Be safe
tomorrow night.
Julie and the zoo