[Dailydrool] Interceptor

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 07:09:20 PST 2012

It's my understanding that Interceptor should be back on the market soon.

After caring for several fosters post-heartworm treatment, I know how
important heartworm preventation is to a dog.  As it was explained to
me by a few vets, the benefits of heartworm preventation outweigh
possible side effects of it.

You can try using Heartgard Plus or Trifexis.  Heartgard Plus is a
heartworm preventative only.  Where Trifexis is a heartworm and flea
preventative.

I prefer using Heartgard Plus and a separate flea preventative.  Most
dogs tolerate it much better as separate preventatives.

Jan
Lady & Dexter