[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 5 12:21:26 PST 2012

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

Well, things are settling down here at my home.  Gracie is realizing she is not
the boss of me and I am being very nice to Gracie because she is minding her
manners.  For now.  She is a rascal, this little girl is, so I cannot say how
long she will behave but as long as she does I am charming, I sniff her bottom
and I sniff her front and I brush all along the side of her like I do with LuLu
and it is all delightful at our home.  Now that I've said that on the drool of
course, things are bound to change.  But for now we are all doing well.

I got my ears cleaned and my bath this morning.  Which is lovely for 2 reasons.
The first is that I simply love my bath, tra la la, singing in the shower, la de
da, massage from the clueless momPerson .... oh joy .... I don't itch ....
simply splendid.  The other reason it is lovely is that both Gracie AND LuLu
HATE their ears cleaned and their baths and they got it too.  Aren't I a
stinker?  Actually I'm not, right at the moment I smell really good.

And then there's the clueless momPerson who is, by her very nature, clueless.
After Gracie came out of the bathroom I came charging up to ask Gracie if she
wanted to run the basset 500 with me and as I charged up the clueless momPerson
grabbed a squirt bottle and let me have it in the face.  For nothing.  We all 3
turned and looked at her like ..... "what?  what was that for?"  So then she
said "ooops, my mistake" and Gracie and I charged off doing the basset 500.

I'm a bit damp.  You know, you towel me off and I feel pretty dry and about 20
minutes later I feel wet again.  No idea why.

Ah well, LuLu and Gracie and I are making a 3 dog couch in the office and the
momPerson wants to work on her computer so I will end this.

More later from Snoopy, with LuLu and Gracie who are all 3 damp and sleepy and
sharing the couch in the clueless momPersons office