[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 6 20:20:43 PST 2012

Hi it's Snoopy,

I went to class today.  The lady had a box.  If you ahrooo the light turns red
and it isn't pleasant.  The hoomans don't notice but all the dogs do.  I ahroo'd
a couple of times and then I quit ahroo'ing because of the box and the red
light.  There is a great big grey pit bull named Bentley.  I am afraid of pit
bulls and I tried to ahrooo at Bentley but you can't ahroo during class, it
hurts your ears so I quit it.  It turns out he's only a puppy and he's a
sweetheart.  I played with the little dog who sat next to us.  I played with the
giant schnauzer  on the other side. I sat.  I watched.  I was pretty good  I got
bored and snapped at the little dog on the one side and got told uh uh.  I went
and lay down and two minutes later I went back to the little dog and was nice
and got told good boy.  I'd rather hear good boy than uh uh.

I have been a bit bossy with Gracie lately.  I've been enforcing my place in the
pack.  LuLu says I am heavy handed.  I disagreed with LuLu.  Ummmmm .... may I
humbly suggest to all of you droolers that you should refrain from disagreeing
with LuLu.  dadPerson was petting her and I pushed in to get pets and she
GRABBED my poor snooter right down by the nose and shook it.  HARD.  And then
she let go and I went and lay down and cried by the fireplace.  And dadPerson
said .... "what, you're not bleeding, you're not injured any more than Gracie is
when you lay into her so knock it off."  I left little Gracie alone all day.  I
even let her play with my dragon.  My poor snooter is still a little out of
joint.

More later from Snoopy who can dish it out but can't take it.