[Dailydrool] Citrus Fruit?

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 6 13:27:28 PST 2012

The Rutz hounds eat oranges.  Snoopy has even been known to steal (and eat) a
peel.

This fact actually annoys me greatly because I have to peel them and then I get
1/4 of the orange.  Section for me, one for Snoopy, one for LuLu and one for
Gracie.  And so on.  Just try to skip a hound.  Just try ....

I will NEVER forget the look on Gracies face the first time I peeled an orange
after I brought her home.  Snoopy and LuLu CHARGED over and DEMANDED their
sections so Gracie asked for, and got, one too.  She bit it and the look on her
face was simply priceless.  Then she looked over at the other two who were both
breathlessly waiting to see if she would spit it out.  No way, not happening,
she swallowed it and asked for her next one in turn.

Mine also enjoy bananas, apples, mango, kiwi, pinapple, papaya, plum, apricots,
pears, cherries and anything else they can get their snooter on.  I don't give
them grapes but I know they would eat them because Snoopy will empty an
unattended wine glass.  Without tipping it over.  He uses his LONG tongue to get
all the way down there to the wine (we have those great big glasses).  He is
very neat and very careful and never wastes a drop and can empty the glass
pretty darned quick.

More later from the ever clueless momPerson