[Dailydrool] Help or Send Gas Mask!

Rebecca Gering bger16 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 18:00:02 PST 2012

I'm usually a lurker, but I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this, and
had to post.  I also switched my girls (beagle, bagel, basset) to Wellness
Core (Reduced Fat) formula.  HOOOEEE!

It wasn't bad for the 2.5 weeks I was transitioning them, but after that I
would nearly pass out.  I've found, 2 months later, that the toxicity is
starting to abate.  I can actually stay in my office now if two of them let
loose (it hasn't affected the beagle at all).  I'm hoping it continues to
decrease as time goes on.  (BTW, I also give them a TBSP of non-fat plain
yogurt in hopes that it will help.)  If you decide to keep them on it,
hopefully this will happen to yours as well.

Drool to all in need,
Becky Gering