[Dailydrool] Help or send gas mask!

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 18:13:22 PST 2012

Food choices.
Oh my,  I just got that brand on your recommendation, and now you say it is
fart food.   That is no never mind here, there is always some one with gas,
and we are transitioning from blue buffalo, and both brands are the low fat
kind of bags.  I felt the same way about Blue as you, soft stool and the
antioxidants spit out. Are you claiming wellness core not so good, I would
appreciate advice before I start a switch.  And if any others have advice,
we are all ears.

Jax and the herd