[Dailydrool] jadeand jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Dec 14 00:54:41 PST 2012

Good morning all,
This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in, the slave Johnathan gave us each a treat last night and both my sister and I were holding them in our mouths, Jasmin walked past me to eat her treat brushing against me and she removed the treat from my mouth while still holding on to hers and waddled off into the sunset to eat both treats. The slave Johnathan was standing there and could not believe what he had just seen. The slave Johnathan then had to go and get me 2 treats and is wondering if we girls had not set him up to double the treats handed out. We are sending get well and stay well drool to human John and stress coping drool to his human family and furfriends as well as to Holly.
This is buppy Lilly and PW Justin woofing in from the Bridge, there is much excitement among the hounds as there is a Nativity Play and Carol singing in the gardens of Queen Fey Fey's Palace this evening, all of us houndies will be joined by our humans ATB .We are so looking forward to spending time with our Granny Helen and grand pa George. All of Shelby, Snoop, Hercules, Douglas, Rocky, Zoey,
Bailey, Tessie, and Molly who have all arrived safely will take part in the Nativity play assisted by Pipers dad slave Andrew, Pat Dill and Dianne. After the play, Main Street will be lit up and the humans assisted by the long leggers will decorate the trees on either side of the street. All the decorations will be edible and we have been requested not to touch until Christmas Day were we will all be able to eat as much decoration as we like. All our humans will return for Christmas Day, with our long legged friends to help us in getting the treats off the trees. Lilly told us the buppies will use there angel wings to reach the higher places. One of the nice things about the evening will be getting to know the new arrivals while decorating.
Jade and Jasmin: we are both nibblers.
Lilly and Justin ATB , looking forward to the evening activities and getting to meet the new arrivals.
Slaves William and Johnathan, looking forward to the break from the office.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx