[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Dec 12 04:29:27 PST 2012

Good afternoon all and healing drool been sent to all in need.
This is Jade and Jasmin Woofing in; we girls had our Christmas Spa on Tuesday and we are both looking more beautiful than ever, We are eagerly awaiting our house guests who will be visiting over the Christmas holidays, the first lot arriving this coming weekend. The slave Johnathan is having a garden party at the office on Friday, and the parents have been invited to bring their children under the age of 13 to work on that day to join in the party and had the cheek to tell us that we are too old and can not go. The slave Johnathan was asked to play Santa Clause for the children but he declined as he fells an elderly person should portray that role preferably a Pensioner. How ever he has agreed to join the face painting team. We are sending get well and stay well drool to Clancy, Maggie, Gator, Ernie, and Gabe.
We are sending welcome drool to Mack C, Patsy and Gabe. We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and furfriends of Zoey,
Bailey, Tessie and Molly who have all left for the Bridge and we will ask the slaves to light candles and give us extra treats in their memory.
Jade and Jasmin who are wondering if the slave Johnathan will put his computer on at home to read our drools to us these holidays, usually he does not but once again he has just finished upgrading with all the latest programmes.
Lilly and Justin ATB, Gosh lots of exciting things are happening ATB and will tell you all about it in the next post later this week.
Slaves William and Johnathan for ever busy doing one thing or another.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx