[Dailydrool] This & That

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 19:27:26 PST 2012

Suzy has been our flea biter since she came to us. She nibbles her toys,
the edge of her bed and her sisters when they'll let her. She's the only
one of the four who does this but never damages her stuff.

My daughter started her older mastiff on the stuff that Dale suggested and
it has worked wonders for Brutus. He's ten and his joints are really
starting to get pretty stiff. I think it's called Triple Joint Max or
something like that. I'm sure Dale will fill all of us in with the name but
I just wanted to tell you that it has made a wonderful difference in our
old boy. I'm sure that one or two of the Houndettes will probably need it
at some point.

Get well and heart healing drool is being sent to all in need.

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger