[Dailydrool] hatred wont heal us

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Dec 16 12:41:40 PST 2012

So sorry that this has happened to you  trust me, It has happened to  me
more than once,   I  just laugh it off,  everyone pretty  much knows me by
now, that it takes a lot to insult me or make me mad   trust me I can stand
head to head with any of them and just laugh at their  nonsense ! every person
is an individual and should be allowed to have their own  opinion,  doesn't
mean we have to agree but that disagreement doesn't give  someone the right
to be nasty !
Wasn't that just  ELOQUENT ?  especially coming from me

Marlene  mommy to Maggie & Annie