[Dailydrool] Howliday cards

Mary Ann sushiela at michiana.org
Sun Dec 16 17:53:21 PST 2012

     Since mom’s cards had an error on it, she was not happy so she sent them out
     without saying hi to some of you. I’m sure you all know who you are so we are
     saying hi to you now.    HI EVERYONE! Hope all is good with you.

     Another note. We just thought of this ourselves. We sent a howliday card to the
     vet who removed my spleen who said I had less than 3 months. I wrote him a
     note:  Dr. Kim, Remember me? You removed my spleen on July 18 & I’m still
     here. If anyone would like to send them a card, we think it would be nice to
     let them know that they did such a good operation on me that on December 18
     I’ve been around 5 months.

     If anyone would like to do this the address is:

          Northeast Indiana Veterinary Emergency Specialty Hospital
           Dr. Kim
           5818 Maplecrest Rd.
           Fort Wayne, IN  46835

        It’s a very nice place. They have 24 hour care. We don’t have that here in South Bend.
                           Thank you

                   Countess Penny of Indiana            AKA             Penny Basset on Facebook
                    pennybassethound at gmail.com