[Dailydrool] Talking To Our Hounds

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at te.com
Wed Dec 19 03:30:01 PST 2012

I talk to our girls ALL the time!  They know exactly what I'm talking about, too!  For example, if I'm going out to run errands and they can't go, I say "I'll be right back".  If Teddi can come with, I say "we'll be right back" and she runs to the door!  A couple of years ago, this thread came up on the drool and I counted 50 words/sayings that my girls understand.  We have since lost Casper and now have Sasha, so the count may be a little different, but they sure are smart!  People at the dog park are always commenting on how I talk to them like people and how the girls know what I'm talking about!

Healing drool to all those in need!!  Merry Christmas to you all!!  We didn't get on the card list this year with moving back home and all, but thanks to those that still sent us cards!!  We REALLY enjoy getting them and the girls usually get a LOT more cards then Shawn and I!! :)  Thanks again!!

~Gwen, Teddi, Madden and Sasha~ (:>