[Dailydrool] Dog Shows

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 03:24:40 PST 2012

Thanks to all of you who answered my questions about the Westminister and
Eukanuba. Greatly appreciate the info.Read it aloud to my wannabe Basset
(he uses his nose) in hopes he was listening. (Bwaaaahahahaahahahahahah)
Especially the part about requirement.
Conley also listening with his tail down,reminding me about his feelings
about dog shows. It isn't the pets he minds-- he still remembers those cute
girls who applauded his descent of the stairs one year) it's the noise and
furor. It takes nerves of steel. There he sits,perfectly handsome (as if he
didn't know) and no majors.....hmmmmm...
MomPerson to Nigel (I didn't like it either) Llewis (I never went to one)
Conley (Never again) and Doc (What? what?)