[Dailydrool] Howliday cards

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Thu Dec 20 10:56:49 PST 2012

We've been getting lots of lovely cards every day for a while now, love it.
So the day before yesterday, let's see, that would be Tuesday, we didn't get
any cards.  Bummer.  Then yesterday we got one, which is okay, better than
none.  I opened the envelope, and WooooHooooo!!! there were SEVEN cards
enclosed, all of them just beautiful, in fact there was even a card from
Rolph and Clara in the UK.  What a fun surprise, especially coming after a
no-card-day, and then being the only card envelope yesterday.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net