[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards

Janis Wetherbee havasuhounds at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 19:40:20 PST 2012

Just wanted to let you all know my cards will be a little late!!  I had
been busy running and doing and making and finally sat down the day before
my surgery to print out labels for all my cards and printer took a dump.
Soooo... as soon as I can get printer going and recuperate from the knee
replacement I had Monday (you know they won't even let you play "Bowling
for doctors" in the hospital???) I will finish getting them out.  The ones
I have received so far are so wonderful!  The nurses loved them almost as
much as I did!!
On a Bassety note, Mack seems to have settled in wonderfully.  He came home
from Daphneyland with me the first weekend of December to make my pack back
to two.  It was just too empty when Newmie went to the bridge so I now have
Mollie and her son (yep her real son!) as Havasu Hounds in residence!!
They play like crazy and it is so wonderful how well they get along!
Merry Christmas to all!!!!!

Janis and the Havasu Hounds
--

Unconditional love comes from a rescued animal.  They may not be our whole
world but they make our worlds whole.