[Dailydrool] Question

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 22 15:18:28 PST 2012

They are so funny .... my Gracie will ONLY eat in a room full of hounds, my
Snoopy prefers to eat alone, and LuLu doesn't give a darn and nobody better mess
with LuLu OR her bowl while she's eating or else she'll konk them but good.

Both Gracie and Snoopy eat fast so they have a bowl with one big thing in the
center which they eat around and it slows them down to about as long as it takes
LuLu.  Nobody gets too upset ..... we watch Snoopy to keep him out of Gracie's
bowl .... Gracie is smart enough to keep her nose in her own bowl and LuLu takes
the longest so when she's done up come the bowls and out of the kitchen we go.

Sincerely,
The ever clueless momPerson