[Dailydrool] Main Street stores

Kathy Weinheimer kmwlaw at cox.net
Thu Feb 2 10:20:15 PST 2012

This is an absolutely wonderful idea!  Many, many thanks to Debbie and Elder
Clara for inviting us to participate in the renovations!  You two are an
amazingly creative pair!  I hope someone more clever than I can come up with
a way to make this a terrific fundraiser for homeless hounds.  As my
contribution, my Moose, who has been a resident of the Bridge since 2002 but
has been sorely missed every day since, would like to make sure the barkery
has a supply of French baugettes - Moose liked nothing better than to snatch
a baugette and race off to claim her prize (like anyone wanted the  French
bread after she'd had her way with it!)  We have great memories of her
chasing across the lawn with a loaf of bread centered  in her mouth that was
as wide as she was long!   Perhaps the barkery could be located next to the
Whine and Cheese shop, as true to her French heritage, Moose always enjoyed
a little (or a lot) of cheese with her baguette!

Slurps to all in need,

Kathy Wilson, Twinkletoes, Hooter the harrier, and Moose (ATB)