[Dailydrool] Woofle

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Feb 2 10:41:55 PST 2012

Western Missouri is having a woofle to help pay for surgery for one of our
hounds Daisy Mae. Daisey came to us when her owner died of cancer and she
has several cysts all over her body, needs her teeth cleaned and needs
overall vetting. We are barely able to pay for a rabies shot for her because
Happys Cushings diagnosis and treatmentt wiped us out.
We are woofling a one of a kind diamond necklace made by one of our own
Droolers Brenda Waldrop a master jewelry maker that will be delivered just
in time for Valentines day to help pay Daiseys vet bills. Just go to our
website and for every ten dollars you donate through our Pay Pal Button will
get you a reply with a raffle ticket number the drawing will be next Friday
at 9pm so that we can get the necklace in the mail Saturday morning.  So far
only 4 tickets have been sold so chances are good anyone could win!
Here is the link to see the necklace is is so pretty in person it really
looks like a much larger diamond in the middle much more sparkley than
online shows.
http://www.wix.com/redheadcadet/wmbri