[Dailydrool] Every Diva Needs Diamonds! Enter to win a Diamond Necklace!

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 10:56:47 PST 2012

Help the needy hounds at Western Missouri Basset Rescue and get entered to
win a genuine diamond necklace, .28 cttw, set in 14k white gold, and
suspended on an 18" 14k white gold serpantine chain!

Here is the link, when you click on the Enter Here link, just scrool down
to the Paypal link on the WMBRi page!

Good luck everyone!

 Want to win a beautiful (imho) diamond necklace and help homeless basset
hounds at the same time! Enter WMBRi's "Every Diva Needs Diamonds" raffle!

http://www.wix.com/redheadcadet/wmbri

Brenda momslave to Elphaba (how come I don't get diamonds I'm a Diva!) and
Baxter (help the hounds!)