[Dailydrool] Ahroooooooo to you

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 3 14:39:14 PST 2012

Hi all, Snoopy here,

Oh, you might have guessed that by the title, huh?  We went to the dog park
today.  The usual crowd was there.  For whatever reason I decided I wanted to
ahroooooooooooooooooooo the whole entire time.  It was like a flashback to a
year ago.  The only dogs that would play with me were a couple of terriers and a
german shepard.  He LOVES me.  He's stone, cold deaf.  He can FEEL me ahroooo.

Cyrus came too.  momPerson is clueless, remember?  Anyway he wanted to and he's
hardly even limping now .... he chased the ball awhile and then we went home
when he got tired.

I want to thank everyone who told momPerson to LEAVE MY KIBBLE ALONE!  I like
the green beans on the bottom and the kibble on top and the pumpkin on the side
and I don't mind much proportions so I'm easy ... and I've lost weight this week
cause I'm a good boy.

I had a couple of letters from Thor.  His momPerson loves him and he loves her
too.  He follows her from room to room and he has a cat and the cat shared her
breakfast with him (until the momPerson put a stop to that, evidently she's
pretty quick) and he has 2 sister basset hounds and one of them slept with him
and his momPerson in the big bed.  This morning he says his momPerson played
chase with him in the yard and when he wrote he was laying on the couch and she
was laying on the floor resting.  I think Thor is going to be just fine.

More later from Snoopy

P.S.  Ahrooooooo to you Thor, I know you're out there lurking.