[Dailydrool] Green beans--go low sodium

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Feb 3 16:49:15 PST 2012

The Boyz also get green beans. I buy frozen green beans with the lowest sodium level as possible!! Gotta watch out for their blood pressure! I put them in the microwave, mine has a fresh veggie  setting that I use for the frozen green beans.  This thaws them so it is almost like giving them fresh.  They love them. They also get a tablespoon of yogurt on top.  Morning meal is a tablespoon of pumpkin instead of yogurt.

Michele momma to the bad a$$ Basset brothers who eat better than I do.
Colt "as it should be"
Ruger "where is my wine with my dinner?"

Sent from my iPaw