[Dailydrool] RE; Trembling

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Feb 3 17:11:20 PST 2012

My Maggie Wags trembles when ever she is stressed,  I usually cover  her
with a blanket and hug her tight, she  will  stop trembling after  10 minutes
or so,  but when she is stressed or recovering from surgery she  trembles. I
follow the same rule with my dogs as for humans and babies,  if  you are
cold then a baby is cold  same with dogs  think about it  ?????  when you have
a fever , don't you have chills also ???????  I  do !

Hubby just took me out for MARGARITAS !!!!!!!!!  WOO HOO  ! no pain, no
headache No NOTHING  WOW ! we will see  what morning brings  ARG !!!!!!
HOT DAMN  this stuff is awesome !!!!!!!!!!

well from experience,  I have learned NOT to call the humane society  or
the police, but to take matters into my own hands under the cover of
darkness, I know I am wrong and breaking the law,  but if you dont get  caught,
like I use to tell my mom, I don't know where he came from   he just followed
me home   bwahahahahahahahahaah

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie