[Dailydrool] Rescue trouble

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 3 18:36:01 PST 2012

Oh I am in BIG trouble.  Facebook did it.  You see my mom (may her memory be for blessing) was very active in lab rescue.  That is how I got the call about Cyrus all those years ago.  Well most of moms friends laughed when I brought snoopy home from the dog pound.  Bassets are cute and a few others had wound up with a stray basset in their lab packs as well so it was no biggie.

And then I fostered Thor.  And everybody wanted to know why I wasn't fostering for lab rescue instead.   Well they didn't ask me.  Golden gate basset rescue asked me if I would and I said yes and that's what happened.  So then Thor went home and Jane asked me on Facebook if I will foster a basset again and I said yes.   Now one of my mothers dearest friends asked if she needs to fly across the country and rescue Cyrus from all these Bassets.

I am in big trouble

Dale

Sent from my iPhone