[Dailydrool] Death Stare

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 17:02:06 PST 2012

We are watching the SuperBowl, for the commercials mostly, and Ninja is
giving me the death stare.  Marley is on the couch next to me and Ninja is
not amused.  We are eating wings and Ninja thinks I should just dump them
in her mouth, or at least give her the bones.  She is pouting now.  The
bones are out of reach.  Marley is not worried about them.  They got some
chicken with their dinner so they should not be all that hungry, but when
did that ever deter a basset from going after food?  Ninja's response to
not getting some wings:  go eat cat poop and come breathe on mom.  Way to
go Ninja.  Now I don't want to be in the same room with her.  Mom is not
amused.  Normally Ninja does not indulge in the disgusting.  It was just
for my benefit.

Dinger is playing with the hanging mouse and ball on the cat perch.  While
not remarkable in itself, these have been hanging there since before he
came.  He is having a great time.  Dinger has turned into a real lover.  He
comes and sleeps under our chins when he wants to cuddle.  Ding has grown
quite  a bit too.  He is a big boy.  On a not so great note, he apparently
gave me a bacterial infection not long after he got here and I didn't know
it.  He clawed me up around my neck and then I got a rash.  I thought I had
gotten the shingles again because it looked like them.  I am taking
doxycyclin which is gut wrenching, literally.  It is not working so I am
calling the doc tomorrow to get something else.  Some of the spots are gone
but new ones keep popping up.  Dinger is such a giver.

We are sending drool to all in need.  Not much is moving here except
Dinger.

Julie with Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby, Picasso, Davinci and Dinger too