[Dailydrool] LB/RB and a Full Moon

James Emma dariaemma at verizon.net
Sun Feb 5 17:07:03 PST 2012

Well, I don't know if Tony actually thinks but then again....I got home from Massachusetts yesterday afternoon. I always try to stop at my favorite Italian deli's and bakeries on my way to the airport in RI.  I came home with a HUGE loaf of Italian bread in  my backpack.  Today, I was sitting in the recliner with a slice of bread (buttered) on my lap.  WHere am I going with this??  Tony was in stealth mode.  He was sitting next to the chair looking all innocent and then I felt something on my leg.  Tony was 1 mm  away from grabbing the slice of bread and running.  I caught him and laughed.  I was quite amused.  HE is a quiet guy but occasionally shows classic basset traits. SO, he was thinking with both sides of his brain, logically and creatively, on this full moon Sunday.  Had the crazy notion to steal bread and carefully thought out the best plan of attack.  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Daria and Tony in FL