[Dailydrool] Are Day by Conly

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 17:57:52 PST 2012

We has had a very xsiting day kind of.
Llewis have bin lernin a new trik where he whins alladatime when he wants
sumfin, enyfing, like mebe ousside or mebe a pet or mebe a treet or mebe
sumfin new like gettin he chin skrached (He cannit do it cuz he got dat
rogue leg whut donit werk rite) . So he reel funny walkerin aroun da haws
all day goin
"oooo" "oooo" "oooo" Wif da peepels follerin along going
whachu want Llewis, whachu need? an he not tellin till finely Mperson an
DPerson gotted mad an said fine just wimper then.
I lernt a new trik two, whut is dat I can git on MPerson's lap (almoss) by
gettin on her new bed, walkerin acrost it an den acrost the werktebel where
da computer is an she sit. For sum reeson she not think dis fabulos. I no
nose why but she didint leeb me in jail for long.
Nigel he been a reel pro-- he not onlee spended da day gettin offfa da bed
as soon as dey not lookin, but den he trite to bite da MomPerson when she
hed he ousside. He wanted to go won way which way MPerson too tall to do
(unner da piknic tebel) an when she hall he useless butt out he turnt roun
an almoss got her. Oooooooooshegotted da boiled eyeballs and da lectric
hair. She sayin terribul fings to Nigel as she drugged he inna hawse.She
say she aint nebber tekkin he inna bekyard agin never.

OkI gotta go hep MomPersn watch dis TB show whut she like. It very strange
no dggies init. Juss peepels an horses. Ack.
Lub an Drool to ebberbuddy whut needs it,
Conly of Conley, Llewis, Nigel an Cooper