[Dailydrool] Daisey and Jo Jo Bear

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Feb 5 18:21:40 PST 2012

I took Daisey and Jo Jo Bear to the vet today for shots, HW Test and general
exams, Daisey is set to have her teeth cleaned and a couple of cysts removed
next Tuesday, Jo Jo Bear has macular degeneraion, is almost totally deaf
and we discovered a couple of cysts in her mouth that we need to get
removed.
We are having a Woofle to help us cover the cost of these vet expenses the
price of  the woofle tickets are $5.00 each. You can buy a ticket by logging
onto our website and for each $5.00 donated through our Pay Pal button you
get a raffle ticket for a chance to win a lovely diamond necklace. Here is
the link.

http://www.wix.com/redheadcadet/wmbri