[Dailydrool] Squirrelistan Alert!

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Feb 6 05:11:14 PST 2012

ATTENTION all PBF, ASTT and all civilian hounds!

Ruger Director of ASTT woofing in with an intel repawt to you from one of our operatives in the field.

Please see the below repawt and  go to the PBF website, click on Feet Communications to see a photo. It appears that the Squirrelistans have reinstated the "Old Guard;"  We need to make all the free basset world aware of this new threat, the "Knights of the Oak Tree" have reemerged and we need to be ready for them.  They are the elite of the elite of the squirrelistans army.  If you see any of these Knights please do not hesitate to call CIC Bo or myself on the Boneland security hotline. Or light the Basset signal..."Colt get off the pawboard!" Ruger back. We don't have a Basset signal...we're not Batman.  Anyhowl report in immediately with any and all details if you see any of the Knights of the Oak Tree.  We must wipe them from the face of the earth!
Please see the below repawt and go to the PBF website, click on Feet Communications to see th photo of a Knight of the Oak Tree. http://www.pacificbassetfeet.net/

    Ruger woofing out
    Director of ASTT
    HQ ASTT, Florida Gulf Coast
            Colt Woofing in harmonious melody "Tie a yellow ribbon around the old oak tree, its been 3 long years, do you still want me?"
            Ruger "Colt!!! Get off of that pawboard or I will have you thrown in the brig!"
            Colt "I don't think your a big enough boy to through me in the brig.
            Ruger: "Why you big rhinocerous! I'll pound you"

Dear Colt and Ruger,
My Mom was surfing Pinterest and found this photo of a member of the Squirrel Invasion Force. Someone inside their organization must have leaked the photo. I would post it to the Drool but I don't know how to do that. Do you think that they are planning to invade the Bridge? We must warn Elder Clara!

We leave this in your capable paws.

Lilie and Daffodil Basset