[Dailydrool] Private vs. DD response

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Wed Feb 8 18:04:30 PST 2012

Part of the problem is the rule about "basset related". You can throw in a sentence that makes anything "basset related" but that seems like cheating. Rodent proofing a house is not basset related, technically, so I think that prompts people to respond directly.

And I do remember the condolence issue. I just think it is nice when it is an open forum and you post what you want. If someone is too far off, maybe a direct email from a mod. And we do want to keep it generally "basset related". And people tend to tell someone off if they are too far off topic. A lot of droolers just aren't shy about that at all.

So, my foster dog Buster, a basset hound who is hugely overweight, who has Addison's and is a little over 10, now leaves a quite lovely trailllllllll and I do mean 6 foot long trailllll of pee on his way to the dog door. I am trying to decide if a belly band is the thing, or just clean up the pee trail. It is hard floor and it is on the way to the door. Just miserable coming home from work to find either pee pools or soaked towels, if I put them down before hand.

Marilyn Briggs