[Dailydrool] by the Vet

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 17:56:42 PST 2012

Whenever I read something that may help my hounds, I always run it by my Vet.  I just recently emailed him about a post about K9 immunity.  JP was diagnosed with cancer, had the lump removed, and he is 10 1/2.  My advice was to let him be, which I appreciate, as he has an eye condition as well, and he is over weight.  If I could help him in any way benign, I will do it, and this formula looks promising, but, foremost, it has to pass the vet test.
Jax