[Dailydrool] Posting Answers

CANDY DUSEK lovebassets at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 18:58:09 PST 2012

I, for one, agree with Riche concerning the fact that questions are asked, but answers aren't seen.  This used to be a place where new droolers could learn all about owning a basset hound (or learning, perhaps, that the basset owns them!).  I know I have definitely learned a LOT from the Daily Drool folks.  Recently, however, if some poor soul asks a question that has been previously addressed, they are admonished and told to get their answer from the archives.  If all the answers are in the archives, is this just a social network now?

There are wonderful, kind folks on the Daily Drool who have such a vast amount of knowledge.  I hate to think that newcomers could miss out on this.  Of course, if new droolers are getting personal responses, that is great!  However, other new droolers or lurkers may be waiting for the very same answer.

Candy Dusek