[Dailydrool] where is your dog treat made, leery of posting on the Drool, fish dog food.

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 21:30:24 PST 2012

If it is made in the USA you would think that they would be PROUD to say so. otherwise,
If it doses not say I still WON'T buy it.
As for posting on the Drool and being chastised or chewed out or ranted at privately. Been there.
I was a lurker, then posted a few times. and somewhere along the line, I posted something that Peeved one
person, It has been a while, but I remember getting a personal email about how MAD she was at me and what I had said.
I do not remember what it was all about now, but I posted back on the Drool that I would probably
not post any more. Most folks came through on the Drool and privately to tell me not to let one bad apple stop me from posting.
I now will give my thoughts and or what worked for me. NEVER saying this will work, just that it worked for me.
I like you and Deb and Beverly, often see a question, and never see a response. I wish people had not gotten so post shy.
when I read about any one feeding dog food made with fish I laugh, remembering my Chance boy. back in 1994 HE was allergic to BEEF WHEAT
CORN etc. we spent months trying to find a food he could eat while he was sustained on boiled rice . Now to the reason I laugh.
We went out and purchased a bag of Euckanuba  that contained fish. When we opened the bag, it smell RANK. but we put a little in his dish.
Chance was so happy, by the smell that is, he rolled and rolled in his food dish. It was such a sight to see. The puppy that love the fish smell
but he got a bath evrtime he rolled in it because it made him smeill soooo  bad.

Martha and Molly Bob