[Dailydrool] T-Shirts

Nicole Haase nicole.haase at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 21:52:44 PST 2012

I'm a little late, but I'd like to mention that my very large boy Flash is
a perfect little boys M in t-shirts. I'm actually happy he's such a small
size - how embarrassing :)

Flash is basically bare on his tummy and has skin allergies. He can scratch
himself raw and has been known to break open one of his nipples from
scratching it too much, leaving a bloody mess all over my carpet as well as
giving me a heart attack at all the blood lost and his broken nipple. The
t-shirt has all but eliminated this from happening. Those t-shirts are the
best investment we've ever made for him.

I saw someone say they modified their tees so the boy dog doesn't pee on
them - I have to say I haven't been that smart - mostly we just tuck it up
when we let him out the back door - but you're probably on to something and
I should consider doing this.

He's also rather barrell-chested and we've found the little boys t-shirts
from Target work well. They fit him well, they have held up to fighting
them on my stubborn hound and are like $4. This means the few times he's
broken his skin and bled all over them, we can just throw away the really
awfully dirty ones and have no qualms about it. I have no affiliation, just
passing on my experiences.

My biggest "complaint" about them is that they're only a Spring/Summer
seller. We're ready for a few more in the rotation and I keep stopping in
to see if the short-sleeve are in stock yet - so far I've only seen
long-sleeve. Plus, Flash is still made at me for not buying the camouflage
one last year - he's hoping I'll rectify that this year.

--
Nicole Haase
nicole.haase at gmail.com