[Dailydrool] Mice

Dawn Jackson dlvj at ptd.net
Thu Feb 9 04:35:45 PST 2012

Living in the country, we are prone to find mice in the house in the fall when the temperatures start to drop.  It has been many years since I found one in the house because I feel that we use the perfect deterent.  I went to the SPCA and rescued  two cats that would never allow a mouse to survive in their domain.  It may be a little more costly than a mouse trap but then when was the last time a mouse trap brought a smile to your face?  I might add that 4 hounds, 1 labrador retriever and 2 cats all live in harmony (well most of the time).

Dawn Jackson, momslave to Lucy, Lilly, Jethro and Oopie