[Dailydrool] Jade.jasmin with Lilly and PW Justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Feb 9 04:15:00 PST 2012

Good afternoon all,

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in, we went to the beauty parlour today
and the Taxi brought us home looking a million dollars.

On getting out of the Taxi we went straight to our garden to do toilet
and then headed for our sand pit and as it had been raining all morning
we were soon belly deep in mud. After that we went in to the house and
tried out all our nice newly washed clean beds and then proceeded to the
slaves beds to remove the rest of the mud, leaving our paw prints on the
tiles .rugs and carpets so that the slaves would have no difficulty in
finding us when they eventually get home from work and the shops. They
were going to buy us some of our favourite things after work. Jasmin and
I are sending get well and stay well drool to Poppy, Guiness, The M1
Crew, Domino, Lana, Margo, Niki, Chase and Daisy Mae as well as
comforting and stay as well as is possible drool to Thumpy and Raymond.

Heart healing and comforting drool been sent to the slaves and
furfriends of Bibi and Willow as well as the furfriends and family of
humans

Laura's mother, and Princess Penny's grand pa and we will ask the slaves
to light a candle in their memory.

Jade and Jasmin we are looking forward to devouring the new treats.

Lilly and Justin ATB glad we are here and the sisters are down there,
the slaves are not going to be amused when they get home. We will be
eagerly hogging the telescope to watch the slave's expressions when they
get home.

Slaves William and Johnathan

The attachment named  could not be scanned for viruses because it is a password protected file.