[Dailydrool] Vestibular Disease

Sandra Helbling sandyhelbling at msn.com
Thu Feb 9 05:46:28 PST 2012

My Heidi the wonder beagle (ATB) was diagnosed with vestibular disease 3 times over a period of about 15 months.  After the 3rd time I started giving her NuVet Plus and for her remaining 3 plus years of life, the vestibular disease never returned.  For a while NuVet advertised the NuVet Plus as a prevention for Vestibular Disease but I noticed that they no longer make this claim.  All I can tell you is it worked for Heidi and I now give it to my senior dogs as a prevention since its contents are "a precise formula of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, herbs and antioxidants."  NuVet lists the ingredients in their products on their website.  Here is the link to NuVet.  http://www.nuvet.com/products.html?sectionid=17.  I'm not making any promises about this product and  I'm not profiting from any of NuVet's sales, I just wanted to let you know what I think helped my dog.

Condolences to all those who have lost a beloved basset recently and drool to those in need.

Sandy