[Dailydrool] USA

dee- diane ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 9 08:55:34 PST 2012

I spoke with a young man at Petsmart one day and learned a lot about pet food.  There was a specific treat that a friend told me about that really looked yummy and I wanted to buy it for Ella.  When I looked at the back of the package it said "Distributed in South Carolina"  I have since seen treats and packages with the same wording.  But now I am too smart to by swayed by their wording.  The young man told me that China bets a company with an American address to distribute the treats, but they are MADE IN CHINA!   So unless it says MADE in the USA I will not buy it!

This young man should be promoted to advertising with his ideas.  He said he has recommended Petsmart set up a section that states the food has been made in the USA.  How American would that be for them to do!

So Ella did not get those yams wrapped in bacon, but she is certainly not neglected when it comes to treats.  There are a few I would not mind munching on myself they smell so good.

Diane, Bob and Ella Louise