[Dailydrool] We are waiting on a new brother or sister

Kristin Gary robkris82573 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 10:09:30 PST 2012

Hello all this is Bilbo Baggins.  My Momma is letting me man the keyboard for awhile.  I just found out that we will be getting a new brother or sister in October.  Strangely enough it will only have two legs and Momma says it will be small and cry a lot for awhile.  Since you Droolers are so smart do you have any tips for welcoming our new family member?  Momma says don't worry, she and Daddy have NO intention of getting rid of any four legged family members.  She says it is part of our job to help the baby learn how to treat animals.  In fact, here is a link to a picture of my Momma at nine months old lying on a blanket in the living room with Moosie, her first dog.  Loving animals started early for my Momma.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1202900645398&l=6a39c00ae6

Thanks

Bilbo Baggins
and the Momma (Kristin)