[Dailydrool] Well, I just don't know what to do

Marie Campbell moonlitlily1212 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 13:31:55 PST 2012

 Anita,
    It sounds like you have a handle on Holistic medicine.  Do you currently have a Holistic vet that practices homeopathy, acupuncture, and/or acupressure.  I have had astounding cures via my Holistic vet and I can bore people privately if they would like to read some anecdotes.  I would tell my Holistic vet what is going on and see if this symptom can be alleviated via acupuncture or acupressure.  Ideally, I would want to provide her with a large padded area and hope if she had proper traction she could turn herself over.  AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!  This situation would drive me nuts and scare me at the same time.  I would be a nervous wreck that she was in a panic when she was stranded and peeing and I wasn't there to right her.  What a poor, sweet angel.  I want her to hurry up and get well!  Please keep us posted.  I can send a link to the list so people can find a Holistic vet in their area.
Marie Campbell
Man Plans ~ God Laughs