[Dailydrool] Posting to DD and Miss Angela

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 9 13:52:55 PST 2012

Riche I totally agree - can we please see some more answers on the DD?  So helpful when raiding the archives is needed! Flaming shouldn't happen; we are all entitled to our own opinions, and surely we can agree to disagree and just carry on happily? And Bill, re Miss Angela, well she has mellowed of course, over the years, and as us ladies get more into our twilight years (ssshh don't let Miss Angela read this) we aren't as fussed over these things as previously!

Happy snoozing Miss Angela.
Love
Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB