[Dailydrool] Poison vs Pooches

Elsamarie5 at cs.com Elsamarie5 at cs.com
Thu Feb 9 15:36:15 PST 2012

Hi to all,

# 1.) I'm interested in how to get rid of mice & rats without using poison,
Archie caught a rat near the fishpond, I got it away from him, so he
couldn't eat it, but I had set out poison (not where the animals could reach it)
and was afraid if he ate it, he'd get the poison as well. I have also found
turquoise-colored poops (the color of poison pellets) on the floor where the
dogs could get them.

#2.) I am saddened to read so many episodes of flaming and criticisms, it
sets a bad example for our basset babies, really, what must they think of us?
Maybe we should take our cues from them; chill out and exhale loudly, kick
back and cool off a while before responding, maybe a treat would help too.

#3.) Part of the problem may be that the written words without voice
inflections makes each statement seem more serious than intended, it's hard to
joke or communicate moods without the sounds.

Just my $.02 worth,

Judy & Archie ("It's just them 'her-moans' mom") in Fresno, Ca</HTML>