[Dailydrool] Helpful Information

Elsamarie5 at cs.com Elsamarie5 at cs.com
Thu Feb 9 15:49:48 PST 2012

Hi again,
I just read Sandy's suggestion about NuVet formula and I found it very
helpful, even though I don't need to use it, this tad of info might help us some
day. How are we to know that information if the company isn't allowed to
publish it anymore? This is exactly the sort of thing the DD is famous for,
individual experiences, whether they fit our needs or not, might be just what
a Drooler needs to try.
Keep'em coming.
Judy (Archie's trying to keep up with his napping schedule, so he can be
ready for bed tonight.)</HTML>