[Dailydrool] Catching up

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Thu Feb 9 18:33:06 PST 2012

I've read a weeks worth of digests this afternoon. Had to skim a lot.  I've
been so busy at work and at night my eyes are just too tired to get back on
the computer again.  Bev, please keep posting your advice.  It is
invaluable.  You have so much experience.  And, you always preface it by
saying I'm not a vet but this is my experience.  I am also guilty of
responding directly to the poster because I have been flamed too.  Beth,
changing diet, you may not need to add omega oils.  Read the ingredients and
they may have supplements in the venison/bison to make up for what the
salmon has. Drool to all that are sick.  I am still struggling with Art not
concentrating, but darn, he did this morning and his UA was okay. So the vet
thinks I'm nuts.

Ann