[Dailydrool] Catching Up

James Emma dariaemma at verizon.net
Sat Feb 18 16:48:00 PST 2012

Hello all!!  First things first -- I have read all the drools from work and can't respond from there, email bounces from drool.  SO, condolences to all that have lost a furbaby in the last few weeks.  I really feel for you.  We are coming up on ArnieATB 1st anniversary. <sigh>
Drool to all that need it, doggy and humans.  Has anyone heard from Beth H?
WKC and AKC threads  --  WHATEVER!!  I look at the pics from the WKC show to admire the champs and I registered our 1st boy, Benson, not Arnie because I was not breeding him or showing, and who knows if Tony was ever registered.  I do have the papers for Benson and Arnie though.   Tony is currently on the green bean diet with an occasional helping of carrots and pumpkin.  HE also gets a small piece of banana on the weekends.  IF he seems hungrier than usual, I'll put some boiled chicken in a kong. He looks maybe 1/2 lb thinner. LOL!   Snoopy, you are one gorgeous dog and so is that black furry pillow you have! LLewis and Conley, 2 Fat TIcks, (reminds me of the cooking show 2 Fat Ladies) Hang in there.  There a hunk of low fat cheese for waiting for you!!   BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Tony from FL and his mp, Daria