[Dailydrool] I hope this continues

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 9 18:52:02 PST 2012

I hope the influx of posts continues, as a few threads have seemed to spark posting to the list.  One suggested that the list was fading due to facebook, and I so hope not, because, I just cannot fathom facebook, and the drool has been such a great place for me.  I have become a new person because of DD, and not just a cyber person, but real, human and flesh friends, and I have become so much more involved with aiding rescue and having FUN.  Wow, did I say it, yes, I admit, I am learning to be human and have fun, knock on wood, it could be temporary, as always, Mom rules my life, and even in the state she is in, I cannot over step moments of joy with respect to her needs for her greater good.
Angelika, I got my raffle package today, safe and sound, and my sister was so curious about the big box, so I waited till we both had a moment and we shared it together.  I wanted to put a lei on JP, but Sis said, no, they are cancer companions, and I respected this, but she is a hat person, and she gladly accepted getting the hat.  Thank you for all your gathering, collecting, organizing and posting.  You Rock.
Hugs to all,
Jackie and the herd